- Maintaining computer networks including mainframes, VPNs, routers, and other physical hardware.
- Installing and configuring network equipment.
- Creating firewalls and updating virus protection software and data security systems to keep data and communications protected.
- Monitoring computer systems to improve network performance for all systems.
- Troubleshooting, resolving, and communicating networking issues to other employees and management.
- Implementing disaster recovery procedures.
- Maintaining current knowledge and understanding of security and networking best practices to offer the best solutions and protection to company systems.
- Authoring configurations and network devices.
- Perform analysis, diagnostics, and testing.
- 8-12 years working experience.
- College education preferred but not required.
- Extensive knowledge of CISCO, firewalls, TCP/IP, VPN’s, and Wi-Fi required.
- Remote Hybrid schedule