As a Market Director, you will collaborate with future Clients, our Recruiters, and our Operations Team to find the right people, with the right skills, for the right position and continue to manage the candidate’s experience after placement.
- Identify and build relationships with clients through networking and various sales/sourcing tools or strategies.
- Source new clients; conduct introductory calls; and sell what STL can do for potential clients.
- Present the “Why” behind STL and our “Successful Placement Process” to turn potential clients into current clients.
- Create Job Descriptions after conducting “Scoping Calls” with current clients to help guide and coach the recruiting team through the client needs and interview process.
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate pay rates/contract terms.
- Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field. or 3-5 years equivalent experience with selling, maintaining, and owning Business-to-Business relationships.
- Or 3-5 years equivalent experience with selling, maintaining, and owning Business-to-Business relationships.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Any systems or software used for prior work history.