Business Development Representative (BDR)
STL Staffing is looking for a BDR to join our growing team in Bloomington, IL!
We are seeking a sales-focused, high-energy individual to make a positive impact and contribute to the growth and success of our company, employees, and customers. The BDR position is an outbound sales role within our organization and lays the foundation necessary for sales success!
You will collaborate with potential Clients (Companies seeking employees) and our Market Directors (outside sales) to find the right hiring managers, with the right budget, authorities, needs and timelines to identify and qualify sales opportunities for STL.
Competitive wage, plus commission!
- Reach out to candidate leads through cold calling and various lead generating tools.
- Identify and build relationships with potential clients through networking and various recruiting/sourcing tools.
- Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
Your first 3-6 months:
- Learn the STL target customer profile and messaging.
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful.
- Leverage any opportunities you can to learn the market and the business.
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so.
- Understand how to create opportunities through different channels of outreach including: cold calling, email, social, etc.
- Continue to build your core skills and industry knowledge.
- Develop relationships with contacts at key accounts.
- Consistently meet goals for introductory meetings for Business Development Managers.
- Expand your knowledge of Outbound Sales duties and responsibilities.
- Proven work experience in sales or customer service.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly motivated.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Associates degree or working equivalent.