STL Staffing is currently seeking a sales-focused, high-energy individual to make a positive impact and contribute to the growth and success of our company, employees, and customers. This is a full-time position based out of our office in Green Bay, WI. We offer competitive salary plus commission, benefits (health, dental, vision, FSA, 401k), paid time off, and growth and advancement opportunities for the duration of your employment.
As a Recruiter, you will collaborate with potential candidates (job seekers), our Business Development Managers (outside sales) and our customers (companies seeking employees) to find the right people, with the right skills, for the right position and continue to manage the candidate’s experience after placement.
What are the responsibilities of a Recruiter at STL?
- Identify and build relationships with candidates through networking and various recruiting/sourcing tools.
- Screen and interview candidates to determine their qualification for open positions.
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate pay rates/contract terms.
- Guide and coach your candidates through the client interview process.
- Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads.
What qualities do successful Recruiters at STL possess?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Team players who are coach-able and seek continuous feedback.
- Sales-focused and self-starters, who are interested in learning the industry and moving into a Business Development Manager (outside sales) role.
- Desire to learn and take initiative with a vision for personal & company growth.
- Solution and process oriented.