IT Vendor Management
We all know that time=money. So ask yourself, how much time does it take to manage your business IT vendors such as your Internet service provider, hardware and software vendors, phone system vendor, payment processing vendor, application vendor, etc.? The answer is, too much!
STL can give you back that time so you can focus on your business to create more revenue.
IT vendor management is included with all of STL’s managed IT service plans. We serve as your go-to source for all matters related to IT vendor support.
In addition to troubleshooting technical difficulties associated with your hardware, software or Internet connection, we can also help you evaluate new vendors or review contracts with existing vendors. We leverage our relationships with the leading technology providers to get you a rapid response, the right solution and the best possible price for your various IT needs.
IT Vendor Management covers:
- Internet Service Providers
- Hardware Vendors
- Document Management Vendors
- Software Vendors
- Telecommunications Providers
- Phone System Vendors
- Private and Public Cloud Providers
- Web Hosting Providers
- Data Centers
- Payment Processing Vendors
- Application Vendors
IT Vendor Management benefits:
- A single point of contact for your IT support needs.
- Reduced downtime spent on hold, online or otherwise searching or waiting for a support response.
- A knowledgeable IT resource that understands and advocates for your IT infrastructure.
- Established relationships with a range of IT vendors.
- Researching and communicating with potential new technology vendors.
- Better pricing, based on negotiated rates.
Please reach out to us by filling out the form below and we will respond as soon as possible!
What I like most about STL is the personal nature of the services.
I have a point person that can assist me and I know that my needs will be considered.
I also have appreciated that when we have had major issues that the team is quick and attentive. When I have had issues, my concerns were listened to, validated and a solution was found.
I appreciated this response instead of just saying ‘It will be ok.’ or ‘We’ll handle it.’