STL’s Private Cloud service delivers a cost-effective, comprehensive virtual IT solution for your business—hosted in our state-of-the-art, secure data center where speed, reliability, and security are expert level.
By offloading your business IT infrastructure to us—servers, software, and related applications—you can leverage technology and expertise previously reserved for large enterprises.
You can now afford the comfort of knowing that your data and systems are securely stored and operating on your own, dedicated private cloud accessible only by designated employees.
Hybrid Cloud Solutions
Hybrid Cloud allows specified digital assets to be relocated to the public cloud while more secure assets remain on-premises as needed.
These on-premises assets, when appropriate, can be highly virtualized for cost-effectiveness—and they’ll be tightly integrated with your private cloud-based infrastructure.
Either way, your systems remain safe. Our IT engineers maintain, monitor, and protect all of your assets from within one secure data center. This can be accomplished either at our highly secure Tier 3 data center or on your premises if you prefer.
If you’re considering a move to the cloud, we can walk you through a range of options to address your specific business needs:
- Hosting services for your critical business applications.
- Uninterrupted, secure and convenient access to your data anytime, anywhere.
- The latest technology with ongoing upgrades and updates.
- A rock-solid, physically secure environment for your systems and data.
- Bulletproof backup & fully managed firewall.
Private Cloud Services
- Save Time — Eliminate downtime and increase the speed and efficiency of your systems.
- Save Space — Eliminate the need for on site servers or other space hoarding equipment.
- Save Expense — Eliminate the need to buy/upgrade hardware and software and the associated costs.
Please reach out to us by filling out the form below and we will respond as soon as possible!
The capital expense is not on our books. In other words, we look at our balance sheet and we don’t have $100,000 of hardware that we’re depreciating over the next five years, and we haven’t had to borrow $100,000 from the bank to buy this stuff.