As a valued member of the STL Staffing team, your health and well-being are important to us. While many questions regarding the novel Coronavirus remain unanswered at this time, there are practical, common sense ways for you to reduce your risk of exposure, protect others, and monitor the latest developments.
Based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, STL Staffing recommends that you:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If a tissue is not readily available, cough into your elbow, not your hands.
- At least once daily, clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household virus killing cleaning spray or wipe.
- Do not wear a face mask unless you show symptoms of a respiratory illness, including COVID-19.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
STL Staffing will not restrict your personal travel, but at this time the CDC has discouraged travel both internationally and domestically. If you choose to travel to high-risk areas, it may result in quarantine or self-monitoring upon your return. Additionally, you should adhere to the policies set forth by the STL client at which you are on assignment. In the event your on-site manager instructs you not to report for work, work from home, or makes any other changes to your work schedule, you will need to communicate those changes with your STL recruiter. As always, if you are unable to work due to illness, you must let your STL recruiter and on-site manager know as soon as possible.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this information, STL’s leave policies, or any other issue, please contact Erin Tomman, STL Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the novel Coronavirus and keep up with the latest developments, see the About Coronavirus Disease 2019 and CDC’s Frequently Asked Questions and Answers webpages. For information about hand washing, see CDC’s Handwashing website.
What I like most about STL is the personal nature of the services.
I have a point person that can assist me and I know that my needs will be considered.
I also have appreciated that when we have had major issues that the team is quick and attentive. When I have had issues, my concerns were listened to, validated and a solution was found.
I appreciated this response instead of just saying ‘It will be ok.’ or ‘We’ll handle it.’