Business Development Representative
We are seeking a sales-focused, high-energy individual to make a positive impact and contribute to the growth and success of our company, employees, and customers.
As a Business Development Representative “BDR” (inside sales position) you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for STL’s Managed IT Services team. Although this position will be selling IT services you are not required to have a high degree of technical (IT) knowledge prior to beginning the role. The BDR position is the starting point for a sales career within our organization and lays the foundation necessary for success!
Responsibilities and Objectives
Your first 3-6 months:
- Learn the STL target customer profile and messaging
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful
- Leverage any opportunities you can to learn the market and the business
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Understand how to create opportunities through different channels of outreach including: cold calling, email, social, etc.
- Continue to build your core skills and industry knowledge
- Develop relationships with contacts at key accounts
- Consistently meet goals for introductory meetings for Business Development Managers
- Expand your knowledge of Inside Sales duties and responsibilities
- Crush goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
STL offers a competitive base salary and commission structure! To learn more about becoming a part of our high-performance team, please message or contact me directly at 309.661.7851 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talent Acquisition Manager
As an STL Recruiter you will work with job seekers to find positions that perfectly match their skills, goals, and interests. By doing so you can literally change the life of that individual by placing them in their dream job. At the same time, you can effectively change the direction and the success of one of our clients with a single great hire in a key job. Everyone Wins!
What are the responsibilities of a Recruiter at STL?
- Identify and build relationships with candidates through networking and various recruiting/sourcing tools
- Screen and interview candidates to determine their qualification for open positions
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate pay rates/contract terms
- Guide and coach your candidates through the client interview process
- Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads
What qualities do successful Recruiters at STL possess?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Team players, who are coachable and seek continuous feedback
- Sales-focused and self-starters, who are interested in learning the industry and moving into a Business Development Manager (outside sales) role
- Desire to learn and take initiative with a vision for personal & company growth
- Solution and process oriented
For more information, please contact Erin Tomman, STL Human Resources Manager by email at email@example.com or by phone 309.661.7851.
STL is currently seeking a Level II Systems Engineer to join our team. This is a full-time position based out of our Corporate office in Bloomington, IL. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and paid time off.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Must have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g., Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX)
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef)
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Office 365
- Remote Monitoring and Management Software: ConnectWise
- Ticketing Software: ConnectWise
- IT Documentation Software: IT Glue
If you or someone you know is ready to be a part of our talented team of IT professionals, please contact Erin Tomman, STL HR Manager, at 309.661.7851 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everyone at STL is always willing to help, with a wonderful, friendly attitude.
I would recommend STL to others! I have always found STL easy to work with, open to helping solve problems and willing to be proactive with IT.
They do a great job delivering the ‘WOW’ experience.