Talent Acquisition Manager (Recruiter)
As an STL Recruiter you will work with job seekers to find positions that perfectly match their skills, goals, and interests. By doing so you can literally change the life of that individual by placing them in their dream job. At the same time, you can effectively change the direction and the success of one of our clients with a single great hire in a key job. Everyone Wins!
What are the responsibilities of a Recruiter at STL?
- Identify and build relationships with candidates through networking and various recruiting/sourcing tools.
- Screen and interview candidates to determine their qualification for open positions.
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate pay rates/contract terms.
- Guide and coach your candidates through the client interview process.
- Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads.
What qualities do successful Recruiters at STL possess?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Team players, who are coachable and seek continuous feedback.
- Sales-focused self-starters who are interested in learning the industry and moving into a Business Development Manager (outside sales) role.
- Desire to learn and take initiative with a vision for personal and company growth.
- Solution and process oriented
For more information, please contact Erin Tomman, STL Human Resources Manager by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 309.661.7851.
This is a full-time position based out of our Corporate office in Bloomington, IL. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and paid time off.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Must have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g., Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX)
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef)
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Office 365
- Remote Monitoring and Management Software: ConnectWise
- Ticketing Software: ConnectWise
- IT Documentation Software: IT Glue
If you or someone you know is ready to be a part of our talented team of IT professionals, please contact Erin Tomman, STL HR Manager, at 309.661.7851 or by email at email@example.com.
Everyone at STL is always willing to help, with a wonderful, friendly attitude.
I would recommend STL to others! I have always found STL easy to work with, open to helping solve problems and willing to be proactive with IT.
They do a great job delivering the ‘WOW’ experience.