STL is seeking an energetic and responsible accounting/financial professional to join the accounting department at our corporate office in Bloomington, IL.
Responsibilities may include:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- General Journal Entries
- Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Reconciliations of company insurance policies
- Benefit Bill reconciliations
- Loan Tracking
- Accounting Accrual entries
- Filing and purging of accounting files
- Client Invoicing
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Solid understanding of accounting principles
- Ability to analyze and solve problems efficiently and accurately
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Express desire and show willingness to assist customers
- Respectful communication with partners and vendors
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Associates degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration with 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- QuickBooks experience preferred but not required.
- Advanced Excel and Outlook.
Professional Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Manager
STL is looking for a Recruiter to join our growing team in Bloomington, IL! We are seeking a sales-focused, high-energy individual to make a positive impact and contribute to the growth and success of our company, employees, and customers.
As a Recruiter you will collaborate with potential candidates (job seekers), our Business Development Managers (outside sales), and our customers (companies seeking employees) to find the right people, with the right skills, for the right position. You will also continue to manage the candidate’s experience after placement.
Responsibilities may include:
- Identify and build relationships with candidates through networking and various recruiting/sourcing tools.
- Screen and interview candidates to determine their qualification for open positions.
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate pay rates/contract terms.
- Guide and coach your candidates through the client interview process.
- Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Team players, who are coachable and seek continuous feedback.
- Sales-focused and self-starters, who are interested in learning the industry and moving into a Business Development Manager (outside sales) role.
- Desire to learn and take initiative with a vision for personal & company growth.
- Solution and process oriented.
Everyone at STL is always willing to help, with a wonderful, friendly attitude.
I would recommend STL to others! I have always found STL easy to work with, open to helping solve problems and willing to be proactive with IT.
They do a great job delivering the ‘WOW’ experience.