Come join an amazing team of technical professionals that are passionate about what they do and the business they represent. The work at STL’s Data Center is challenging, but the environment is fast paced and fun.
STL’s Data Center is seeking a Systems Engineer to act as a Strategic Technology Advisor for a select number of key strategic accounts. Additionally, you would have the opportunity to work on a team focused on optimizing technology solutions and developing new revenue growth strategies. You would also work directly with our clients to provide a broad range of engineering, implementation, and operational support.
The following skills are essential to the success of this position:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Experience designing, implementing and managing enterprise server solution with high availability requirements
- Experience with VMware ESX and Hyper-V
- Understanding of networking infrastructure and the complete OSI stack (DNS, DHCP, IP routing)
- Experience with installing and configuring firewalls (VPN tunnels, ACLs, NAT)
- Experience with networking equipment (Fortinet, Cisco & HP)
- Experience working with Enterprise SANs (Fiber & iSCSI)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server OS (Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016) and associated technologies
- Experience with Linux Server OS
If you, or anyone you know, are interested in learning more about the STL Data Center’s Systems Engineer opening, please send an introductory email and your resume to Angela Stephens, Operations Manager. Angela can be reached at email@example.com.
Everyone at STL is always willing to help, with a wonderful, friendly attitude.
I would recommend STL to others! I have always found STL easy to work with, open to helping solve problems and willing to be proactive with IT.
They do a great job delivering the ‘WOW’ experience.