Business Development Representative
STL is looking for a full-time inside sales professional to join our team of high-performance sales professionals! In this role you’ll be working directly with our senior sales team to schedule appointments, field questions, follow up on inquiries, drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales, and help to expand our business portfolio.
Your work will play a key role in transforming local businesses and you will be in a position to make an immediate impact.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who:
- Wants to work for a company with a great company culture that truly cares about its employees and customers.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieve success.
- Likes to work in a company where your input, contributions, and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in your education and training.
- Enjoys having conversations with—and helping—small-medium sized business owners.
- Loves building relationships with people while providing a true “Wow” experience.
- Is coachable and wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement.
- Is willing to work more than the traditional 8am-5pm.
This position offers a base salary, plus bonus, and commission. As a full-time employee, you will qualify for health insurance and cell-phone reimbursement.
Please apply only if you have at least one year’s experience in an inside sales position, preferably cold calling in a business-to-business environment and a proven track record of success.
To apply, please send your résumé, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a great fit to join our team, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call Megan for more information at 309-661-5723.
Everyone at STL is always willing to help, with a wonderful, friendly attitude.
I would recommend STL to others! I have always found STL easy to work with, open to helping solve problems and willing to be proactive with IT.
They do a great job delivering the ‘WOW’ experience.