Business Development Representative
We are seeking a sales-focused, high-energy individual to make a positive impact and contribute to the growth and success of our company, employees, and customers.
As a Business Development Representative “BDR” (inside sales position) you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for STL’s Managed IT Services team. Although this position will be selling IT services you are not required to have a high degree of technical (IT) knowledge prior to beginning the role. The BDR position is the starting point for a sales career within our organization and lays the foundation necessary for success!
Responsibilities and Objectives
Your first 3-6 months:
- Learn the STL target customer profile and messaging
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful
- Leverage any opportunities you can to learn the market and the business
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Understand how to create opportunities through different channels of outreach including: cold calling, email, social, etc.
- Continue to build your core skills and industry knowledge
- Develop relationships with contacts at key accounts
- Consistently meet goals for introductory meetings for Business Development Managers
- Expand your knowledge of Inside Sales duties and responsibilities
- Crush goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
STL offers a competitive base salary and commission structure! To learn more about becoming a part of our high-performance team, please message or contact me directly at 309.661.7851 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talent Acquisition Sourcer
The ideal team member is an entrepreneurial individual who is seeking an employment situation where they are free to control their own destiny, financially and professionally.
- Strong communication skills
- Telephone sales experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with high call volume
- Strong work ethic and professionally driven
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with recruiters and Regional Market Directors to build innovative talent sourcing strategies for existing openings in the Midwest
- Utilize research, phone calls, pipeline and our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to identify and persuasively present candidates for potential job offerings
- Build a pipeline of talent for future needs
- Screen candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their motivators
- Meet, or exceed weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and revenue targets as set by management team
What You’ll Get
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission and bonus structures
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401k
- Paid Time Off
- Advanced training program
- Room for career advancement
For more information, please contact Erin Tomman, STL Human Resources Manager by email at email@example.com or by phone 309.661.7851.
Everyone at STL is always willing to help, with a wonderful, friendly attitude.
I would recommend STL to others! I have always found STL easy to work with, open to helping solve problems and willing to be proactive with IT.
They do a great job delivering the ‘WOW’ experience.