Exclusive FREE Report
21 Revealing Questions You Should Ask Any Computer Consultant BEFORE Giving Them Access to Your Company's Network
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The “Dirty Little Secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (Knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 21 Revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 Costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 Mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run—not walk—away from a computer support firm.
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can not only be incredibly frustrating and expensive, but could end up costing you in downtime, data loss, and expensive repair bills... not to mention the headaches and frustration!
Get Your Report Now by Completing the Form on this Page
We hate spam as much (or more!) than you do and we promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
Proactive Approach to Cybersecurity!
Any business that is worried at all about cybersecurity, should choose STL to provide peace of mind. Now that our servers are at STL, our data is safe and protected by their expert Security Operations Center (SOC), 24/7/365.
Their proactive approach to cybersecurity is a much smarter model than a reactive approach like many other IT companies utilize. STL also owns a lot more resources at their disposal than our previous IT company. If one person at STL doesn’t know the answer, there is someone who does and they are constantly striving to learn more about cybersecurity every day.
What I like most about STL is the personal nature of the services.
I have a point person that can assist me and I know that my needs will be considered.
I also have appreciated that when we have had major issues that the team is quick and attentive. When I have had issues, my concerns were listened to, validated and a solution was found.
I appreciated this response instead of just saying ‘It will be ok.’ or ‘We’ll handle it.’